Kike Hate Thread

Imager

Understands that racists can enter contracts.
c5c3608ea67da58c.jpeg

Raymond

Sixth. Fucking. Time.

Imager

Nice source. Some stupid faggot with a Lord of the Fallen avatar. Not even Dark Souls. That movie isn't happening. Mel Gibson said so himself. And he wasn't ever said to write and/or direct.

In an inconsequential way, you serve the narrative of unjust prejudice against Jewish people by re-posting such easily disproved shit.
Are you saying I should only trust people with blue checkmarks?

I saw this: https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/202...nt-making-a-movie-about-the-rothschild-family

and it said that the project was canceled and it was never about the real Rothschilds and it was going to be a comedy. OK. But it wasn't made so we don't know for sure.

We are on 132 pages of this thread and you've found one thing I posted that was possibly inaccurate, and then you say, "Annudah Shoah". Go fuck yourself kike.

Raymond

Sixth. Fucking. Time.

I saw this: https://misbar.com/en/factcheck/202...nt-making-a-movie-about-the-rothschild-family

and it said that the project was canceled and it was never about the real Rothschilds and it was going to be a comedy. OK. But it wasn't made so we don't know for sure.

We are on 132 pages of this thread and you've found one thing I posted that was possibly inaccurate, and then you say, "Annudah Shoah". Go fuck yourself kike.
You constantly post inaccurate shit. This was just more annoying an the other. I don't care about anti-Semitism. I'm bothered by your complete disregard for accuracy, you standard-lowering cunt. You defeat your own purpose by being such a fucking Dunning-Kruger faggot.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Nice source. Some stupid faggot with a Lord of the Fallen avatar. Not even Dark Souls. That movie isn't happening. Mel Gibson said so himself. And he wasn't ever said to write and/or direct.

In an inconsequential way, you serve the narrative of unjust prejudice against Jewish people by re-posting such easily disproved shit.

You constantly post inaccurate shit. This was just more annoying an the other. I don't care about anti-Semitism. I'm bothered by your complete disregard for accuracy, you standard-lowering cunt. You defeat your own purpose by being such a fucking Dunning-Kruger faggot.
My stomach hurts :image_9253_lg:
1661468438833.jpeg

Imager

What’s really funny is that the supposedly inaccurate thing wasn’t even about the Jews, but about Mel Gibson.

Yet I’ve hurt your feeling 6 million times, kiddo.

It saddens me to see you have such a low opinion of my people. Just because self hating jews like abe vigoda engages in this nonsense doesn't mean it's right. We are a righteous people! Please read your torah. Judeochristian values dictate you must heed the words of Judeochrist! And this meshuggah mel gibson you're all so enamored with...