This reconing is long overdue

Will Tate

Yours in Christ
Pat's KF thread is the Library of Alexandria of his stupidity, unwarranted arrogance, hypocrisy, and fatness. The one and only reason he wants the site gone so bad is because then his archive of idiocy will be gone; and the reason he won't mention this site is because:

a 10 minute cursory glance at this place will lead to almost instantaneous Fatrick posting.
Mama Raven's special important genius boy can't control the narrative outside of his Twitter, so he'll try to keep eyes off of this place at all costs.
And he's fat.

wifebeater

I will sing while you croak.
He was the one on suicide watch because he lost his twitter account less than a week ago.
It was so cute watching him come back playing tough guy just hours later. "Fuck around and find out" what, exactly? That you'll suicide bait and throw a tantrum until you get your free social media account back? Really showed us.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
It was so cute watching him come back playing tough guy just hours later. "Fuck around and find out" what, exactly? That you'll suicide bait and throw a tantrum until you get your free social media account back? Really showed us.

Its crazy talk. While his world was falling apart over a twitter account, I was having a picnic at the river. He cant wrap his head around the fact that he is the only one miserable while everyone else that trolls his him. He thinks the rascals stress as hard as he has been doing for 4 years. He stressed quasi and caverlock for a bit but for the most part nobody has been effected by telling pat he is an idiot. Meanwhile pat aged 8 years in 4.

I'm a hundred times more successful than Pat could ever dream of being and I have absolutely no presence on social media. Not even a LinkedIn account. Most successful people have realized that social media does more harm than good and deleted their accounts or have inactive accounts and only post the stuff that their employers want them to post. And "don't feed the trolls" is something most people Pat's age learned the hard way fifteen years ago. Pat's just justifying his bad behavior. He really is an insufferable cunt and deserves everything coming to him.